RESOLUTION ISSUE 38
- From the Editor
- ReSolution in Brief
- It’s Time
- Clubs, societies, and arbitration: the Incorporated Societies Act 2022
- London Calling
- FamilyMart Privy Council decision
- Going for Gold
- Case in Brief: Notice of arbitration – make it valid or the award will not stand.
- English court retains power to award costs after arbitration challenge dismissed.
- What’s the matter?
- Labelling correspondence “without prejudice” will not always grant the user protection.
- Arbitration – Arbitral autonomy and immunity – arbitrator compelled to give evidence