- English Court applies the principles of Halliburton on arbitration bias and the confidentiality of arbitration claims
- Case in brief: Equitable compensation allowed for breach of arbitration clause by a third party
- High Court finds arbitration is not the appropriate forum to determine whakapapa
- What are the cost implications of challenging an arbitral award through the courts?
- Limits to appeals of arbitral awards
- English Court rules that pre-conditions to arbitration are not matters of jurisdiction
- Energy: When is an expert’s error a ‘manifest error’?