Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the New Zealand Dispute Resolution Centre (NZDRC) online payment service (Online Payment Service).
By making a payment using the Online Payment Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Use of the Online Payment Service
1. You may use the Online Payment Service to make payments to NZDRC by credit card (either Visa or MasterCard).
2. You confirm that you have authority to use the credit card used in connection with the Online Payment Service and that you have authority to validly accept these terms and conditions.
3. Payments made by credit card are subject to a merchant service fee which is dependent on the amount being transacted and the currency. You may also incur your own bank’s international service fees in addition to any merchant service fee.
4. Requests for refunds must be made in writing and, where a refund is to be made (which will be at NZDRC’s discretion), any merchant service fee payable will be deducted from the refunded amount due.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that all transaction information entered by you is correct and NZDRC has no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of your use of the Online Payment Service.
6. In using the Online Payment Service, you agree not to:
a. damage or disrupt the Online Payment Service or the NZDRC website more generally; or
b. use the Online Payment Service for any unauthorised or unlawful purpose.
7. The Online Payment Service makes use of a third party service provider; NZDRC is not directly involved in the online payment.
8. NZDRC does not accept any responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments. This will be a matter between you and your credit card issuer.
9. We reserve the right to suspend, amend or cancel the Online Payment Service at any time.
10. NZDRC does not warrant or guarantee that the Online Payment Service and your use of that service will be error-free or uninterrupted, of that the information will be complete, accurate or current.
Privacy and your personal information
11. NZDRC will comply with the Privacy Act 1993 in relation to any personal information you supply to NZDRC.
12. Any personal information supplied to NZDRC in the course of your use of the Online Payment Service will only be used for the purposes of any activities relating to that transaction which may include (but is not limited to) contacting you to verify the payment made.
13. The credit card information provided by you is processed through the secure Windcave system. We do not receive or retain that information.
14. NZDRC has no liability for loss or dissemination of data or information caused by factors outside of our control including in the case of unauthorised third party interception or ‘hacking’.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and the New Zealand Courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter in connection with the Online Payment Service and these terms and conditions.